Re: [Amps] High voltage wire

To: "Jan Erik Holm" <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] High voltage wire
From: "EP Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:41:46 -0500
Hi Jim,

I agree 101% --- that's all I ever do here with my HV B+ leads (maximum
2800-VDC)...

I even dispense with the Millen HV connectors, & instead, use GOOD QUALITY
PL-259 connectors / SO-239 receptacles to inter-connect the RF deck with the
remote high-voltage power supply.

Never EVER experienced so much as even one single failure, in some 30-plus
years of near daily use.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ