Re: [Amps] shielded HV connector

To: "Steve Thompson" <g8gsq@eltac.co.uk>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] shielded HV connector
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 12:39:38 -0800
I like those Steve!  I have not seen them before. I did a Google search for
a picture of one...

I did not want to use a "standard" coaxial connector, even a type N or BNC.
I have too much equipment in the shack with those types of connectors.  And
I did not the looks of the HN because of the pin exposed.

73
Jim W7RY