Re: [Amps] Henry 3CX3000 RF Generator

To: <w7gj@q.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3CX3000 RF Generator
From: "Ken" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:08:44 -0500
W7GJ wrote:  "I have a friend who is considering taking on a conversion
project, and I wonder if anyone can point me toward anyplace where a Henry
3CX3000 RF Generator can be found"

New, small solid state amps are replacing the old tube RF generators so ebay
and other for-sale sources will  yield results soon.  I recently saw a Henry
and it was beautiful, it had the A7 version of the tube and had a PI-L
output.

Last weekend I pickup a NON-Henry RF Deck and will start converting it to 20
meters, so maybe your friend and I can exchange ideas when he finds his
Henry:

http://w2dtc.com/w2dtc-plasma-amp-page.htm

73,
Ken W2DTC