[Amps] software for tube calculator

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] software for tube calculator
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 00:03:02 -0700
Does it semi-automate the collection of points from the curves, i.e., prompt
for the various Ip,Is, and Ig for various angles of a waveform? I created a
program that did this in 1984, it still works - in Quickbasic. Another chap I
know did one for Windows, and I now have one in Fortran that asks for data and
then calculates the various DC currents and powers. Eimac also used to have a
calculator program that they gave me, again, years ago.
73
John
K5PRO