Re: [Amps] Slow Keying Issue

To: <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow Keying Issue
From: "Rex Lint" <rex@lint.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:46:11 -0500
Russ, et.al.

Most of the modern contest logging programs send CW when you push function
keys.  They also provide a line that can be used to key the PTT function of
the TCVR and thence the amp, and there is a menu where you can specify the
delay between when the program asserts PTT and when it begins sending the
CW.  Few contesters (well, avid contesters) send by hand anymore.

      -Rex-

K1HI
      Rex Lint
      Merrimack, NH