Re: [Amps] pole transformer

To: "Jim Smith" <j-r-smith@sbcglobal.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] pole transformer
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:46:35 -0500
Its strange that my post takes about 20 hours to show up and yours took
12.

Makes me wonder if they are being screened.

In any event I respect your views but unfortunately it does not seem
reciprocal.

I see no need to continue. Im pushing 70 and my last complete physical 2
months ago was great so I can assume that any exposure 30-40 years ago
was inconsequential. Im not particularly concerned by any casual
exposure in the present <g>

Carl
KM1H