Re: [Amps] Tony King's websites

To: "Mike Short" <mike.short@mchsi.com>, "Amps@Contesting. Com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tony King's websites
From: "k7rdx" <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:17:02 -0800
Tony was a real honest type of guy and had no use for people who scam or
cheat others..If you look at his web site,there are many interesting ways he
shows his values in life...He had an interest in quality home brewing and
was very particular about what he built. I met Tony from posts to this
reflector and we became email friends...I spoke to him on the phone a few
times but most of our interchanges were via email..Most of the people close
to him recieved personal email the day after his death,I am honored to be in
that group of people.Lawson, W4EMF was another of Tony`s close friends as
well as many from this reflector. I certainly hope Tony`s work on the web
can be saved and expanded upon in the future..I,for one would be willing to
contribute $ to the cause...RIP dear friend...Jim..K7RDX..