Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Design Question...
From: "KB0NLY" <kb0nly@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 06:41:42 -0600
Yeah same here, I can't find any photos of one online, would be nice to see
how he intended to have it layed out.  If anyone knows of someone who built
this design, or even knows of a picture or two please post!  I can look at
schematics all day, but a picture really puts them into perspective.

That's seems to be the consensus, a HV feedthrough.

73,

Scott