Re: [Amps] SB-220 Kit link. 2nd try

Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 Kit link. 2nd try
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:31:31 -0500

DAVE WHITE wrote:
> WOW - what a time capsule.  The question is: would you build it?
If purchased as a collector, then NO I'd not build it. I've always found
it sad that the ARRL built the Ranger kit they discovered. Had they sold
it they would have brought in a tidy sum.
>   Doesn't the value of such a collectible item lie in the fact that it's an
> unbuilt kit from years ago?  In which case, it's a bit of a useless purchase
> itsn't it?

Not from the collectors viewpoint.  That is as original as you can get
and I'd bet that thing will go for several thousand dollars.

73

Roger (K8RI)