Re: [Amps] Quieting SB-1000

To: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quieting SB-1000
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:14:12 -0000
EBM/Pabst blowers are significantly quieter than Dayton.  They make many
sizes.  Look them up on Google.  I have a G2E085-AA05 EBM blower that will
cool a pair of 3CX800's.  The blower generates 56 CFM @ 0 back pressure.
The complete specs for this fan is on the EBM website.  I used the twin to
this blower to cool a pair of 8874's in a Dentron MLA 2500 conversion and it
was overkill.   $50 plus $10 Priority shipping.

Also have a EBM/Pabst G2E120-AR54 blower that generates 152CFM@ 0 back
pressure.  I am using the twin to this blower to cool a pair of 4CX1500B's.
It's a little louder than the 085 but blows 3x the air.  $80 plus $10
shipping.  BTW, both of these blowers are 115vac and have the start caps.

Thanks for reading,
Bob W6TR