Re: [Amps] equipment faceplates-stencil etc

To: ka1mwp@comcast.net,Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] equipment faceplates-stencil etc
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:33:45 +0000
FWIW, I have laser-printed lettering on the panel
side of transparencies, then glued them on a painted
panel with clear, photo-mount spray.   The same technique
*might* work with 0.010 lexan sheeting (McMaster-Carr)...
not tried yet.  If not a laser, an ink-jet printer comes to
mind.

73,
Charlie, N0TT