Re: [Amps] turns = henries question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] turns = henries question
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <mmornhin@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:17:25 +0000
Hi Gary, and all,

years ago I wrote a little program to calculate air-core coils. The
program will both calculate number of turns for a desired inductance and
dimensions, and calculate the inductance from the dimensions and number
of turns. And it will do this both for single layer and multilayer coils.

The little program is text-line only, no fancy point-and-click
interface. It works in international metric units, and its dialogue is
in Spanish language.

If anybody is interested, let me know, and I will send the program as
attachment directly to the interested parties. It's small, only 34
kilobytes.

Manfred, XQ6FOD.