Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)

To: n8de@thepoint.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO HF-2500DX on 10.1 MHz (Proper title!)
From: Paul M Dunphy <amplifier@ve1dx.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:38:39 -0400
At 02:31 PM 2/28/2009, you wrote:
>Not in USA ... 200w limit.
>Don
>N8DE

     I know Don.  I was curious if they will technically (or can
easily be modified) work on 30M.  I realise that there is an unfair
FCC (in my view) power restriction on you guys in the US.  We are not
restricted here in Canada, and I don't think most countries are.

     My intent was not to get off on a tangent of whether or not it
is legal or should be in the US, but rather if anyone knows how to
make a QRO HF-2500DX work on 10.1 MHz.  Just looking for the
technical aspect, not whether or not it should be done.

73, Paul VE1DX