Re: [Amps] 813 screen

To: "jonathan white" <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 813 screen
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:43:55 -0400
I dont believe that you will have a stability issue, even with plain
bare sockets mounted at chassis height, in GG and on those bands.

My 4x 813 160-10M  grid driven Class C amp has them mounted so the top
of the twist lock socket is at deck height. It also required a touch of
neutralizing but is stable as a rock with 2800V.

Carl
KM1H