Re: [Amps] microwave transformers

To: Hsu <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] microwave transformers
From: Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:34:54 -0500
RM told me that Panasonic has a new HV switching PS for microwave ovens
in production now.  And that a couple of those may make a decent light
duty B+ source.  Not sure if he was joking or not.  I do suppose the day
will come eventually where heavy metal for tube amps may be a thing of
the past...

73/jeff/ac0c