Re: [Amps] 8122

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 8122
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:23:26 +0100
Hi Manfred,

The 6146 (QE05/40) which is a beam power tetrode has 20W allowable
dissipation in CCS service.
According to my Valvo tube manual idle current at 750V is 12mA, that is 9W,
almost 50% of dissipation.
The 813 (QB2/250), also a beam power tetrode with 100W dissipation is
specified at 25mA/2KV for AB1, that is 50W.
Burle data for the 8122 is 100mA idle current at 2KV which is 50% of its
400W maximum dissipation.

73
Peter