Re: [Amps] Heathkit SB220 manual

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Heathkit SB220 manual
From: Bob Nielsen <n7xy@clearwire.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:43:49 -0700
That is correct.  One of the sites which used to have Heathkit
manuals available for download now has this statement, "On October
30, 2008, Data Professionals of Pleasanton, CA purchased the
Intellectual property of the Heathkit legacy products from Heathkit
in Benton Harbor, Michigan.  This rights to these legacy products
also includes the copyright. All free manuals have been removed from
this site in compliance with copyright laws."

There is a link to this site:
https://sc2.vom.com/d8/index.fwx?C=MANUALS

Entering the SB-220 in the search box returned hit for a printed copy
of the manual for $22.00.

Not that I would encourage copyright infringement (although in cases
like this I feel recent changes to copyright law which greatly extend
the copyright period have not be beneficial), but one might find
something useful at <http://www.mods.dk>.

Bob, N7XY