[Amps] Clipperton L Conversion to GI-7b(t) Tubes

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Clipperton L Conversion to GI-7b(t) Tubes
From: Tim Long <tlong8@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:36:44 -0400
Hello All,
I know there have been several conversions and they apparently leave the
stock tank circuit as-is.  The stock tank circuit could stand to be
re-designed anyway.  I can't find any "typical operation" data for these
tubes (lots of mechanical, maximum, and pulse data).  I would like to
know the effective load resistance.  I would like to know the input
impedance.  Thanks in advance for any help.
73, Tim, W2UI