Re: [Amps] Well forget P5

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Well forget P5
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:14:36 -0400
You've lost me here-- how does their missile launch affect our ability to
talk to anyone in P5?

If your implying that we are going to do anything in retaliation, we're
not.  We already have systems in place, we have been waiting for this type
of thing from them for years.  I used to do work in Hokkaido, and what I can
say is, we are ready for anything they could be thinking they are going to
accomplish.

--Ryan  w8cya

--
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to
shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama, May 15, 2001