Re: [Amps] RE K2RIW 2 Meter Amp.

To: "Chuck Nolin" <wa6ltv@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RE K2RIW 2 Meter Amp.
From: "Ken" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:47:34 -0400
I still have one of each in my storage cabinet.  I build the 432 amp and a
friend of mine built the 144 version.  The 432 version would put out over
600 watts and in the black and white ATV days I could run 325 watts of
carrier.  When we finally switched to color, the amp had to be detuned and
only put out 80 watts of carrier.
73,
Ken W2DTC