Re: [Amps] Radio Switch/Multi-Tech

To: "Scott McGrath" <mcgrath@fas.harvard.edu>, <N7KA@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Radio Switch/Multi-Tech
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:44:32 -0500
Add perseverance, patience, maybe a little heat from a large soldering gun,
a drop of penetrating oil, plus a helping hand from xyl to support things
while you concentrate on the punch.
I used a vice designed to support items on a drill press table as support.
It opened to the required width to support the switch in the right places.
I found that a satisfactory punch can be found in the form of hardened nails
used to install paneling. They are the required diameter and very hard. Hold
them in place with pliers and tap with a small hammer.
Paul K0UYA