[Amps] Stuff to look for in Dayton

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Stuff to look for in Dayton
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:39:54 -0400
    I will be heading to Dayton Next week.
Hope to find some neat stuff. But unfortunately my 1984 GMC van bit the dust
and I can't take much cool junk up there this year.  But in any case, I will
have my usual spot if anyone wants to come by and hopefully my TX tube tester
still works. I will check it this weekend. Have not used it for a while.
   If you are going you can email me your contact info while there and I
will be happy to
distribute to any others that email. Now that most people have cell phones
it is easy to
contact them.  Two Meters usually gets saturated during the Hamvention.

73
Bill wa4lav