[Amps] 4C65 low loss ferrite - BIG toroids

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 4C65 low loss ferrite - BIG toroids
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:30:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

from a professional application I have a few ferrite toroids left which we used
to build BIG BalUns and UnUns for up to 5kWcw RF-power and an acceptable
load-VSWR of up to 3:1. We have built transformers with 1:2, 1:4 and 1:9 ratio
in a style described by Sevick in delay line style and as voltage transformers.
This ferrite materla has the name 4C65 (violet colour) and these toroids were
made by Ferroxcube here in DL. The outer diameter is 110mm, I estimate the
inner hole for some 80mm diameter. This is not just ideal for transmission line
transformers...

Anybody interested?

73 de Andy DH5AK