[Amps] Alpha 89 soft fault

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 89 soft fault
From: "Robert Pack" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:06:40 -0500
One of my Alpha 89's has been acting strange.
While transmitting, it occasionally has a soft fault......when I toggle the
oper/stby switch back to oper, it again works but ends up faulting again at
some point.
It SEEMS to work fine at lower power, say up to abut 600w or so.
There are no leds blinking when it faults to tell me what the fault might be.
I have sent a message to Alpha but they are likely closed today so just thought
I'd ask here if anyone has had the same problem and a possible fix.

Bob NX5M