[Amps] HV switch-mode power supply31

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HV switch-mode power supply31
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:04:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi builders,

My "honey-do-list" was really long these last few days, sorry for not getting
back to the group sooner, but the free time I did have, I spent in the shop
working on the amp cabinet.

I've posted my files here:

http://home.comcast.net/~kg7hf/6m_3cx800a7_amp/

The first file is the QEX article I found on the web, along with other
background material I've been collecting for this project.   HV_XFMR_SIDE_A.JPG
is a picture of the transformer Charlie, n0tt sent along to me, it looks real
nice, much better than what I've built.

I'll post more files and pictures when I get them.

Best 73's,

Paul (KG7HF)