[Amps] HA-10 parts FS

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] HA-10 parts FS
From: Jack Parker <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 20:34:32 -0700
I have a Heath Warrior that lost the swinging choke and I am going to
replace the filter circuit with a capacitor input filter. I have the
original Sprague capacitor with mounting brackets (Heath p/n 47472), the
rectifier sockets and mounting plate plus two 1N2637 rectifiers (plug-in
replacements for the mercury vapor tubes) with Millen ceramic plate caps.
All items for $25.00 plus shipping. If you want the bad choke I can throw
that in and everything should fit in a USPS 12x12x5-1/2 Priority mail
flat-rate box ($14.65 shipping, including delivery confirmation, insurance
optional).

Thanks,

--
Jack, W6NF