Re: [Amps] Toroidal transformers...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Toroidal transformers...
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:49:10 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Bob,

I was just looking at some interesting toroidal transformers and ran across
this:

http://www.toroid.com/standard_transformers/transformer_kits/transformer_kits.htm

There is some information on losses on the page, but I didn't save that link,
so you might need to search around for it.

http://www.toroid.com/standard_transformers/auto_transformers/step_down_transformers.htm

Paul (KG7HF)