[Amps] FS: Parts for KW amplifiers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: Parts for KW amplifiers
From: Robert Groh <rgroh@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:12:36 -0700 (PDT)
Finally have a bit of extra time and I have decided on prices for some of the
parts from the KW amplifiers I tore apart recently.  Pictures and descriptions
are on the web at:

<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/KWParts?feat=directlink>

Mutliturn dials    $30 each
There are 3 of these - 2 are Groth's and one is metal.  Please see pictures for
more details.

B&W 850A Multiband tank coil #1    $130
Has knob but no band indicator.  Shows the normal deterioration of the coil
supports.

B&W 850A Multiband tank coil #2    $135
Has knob and band indicator.  Shows the normal deterioration of the coil
supports.

Filament Transformer for 4-1000 tube       $35
Ratings, size, etc. listed in photographs.

Shipping is not included - I will combine parts in a single shipment where
possible to try to reduce shipping costs as much as possible.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list, give me your zip code and I
will shoot you a price for the items you are interested in with shipping
included.  Payment can be via PayPal (much faster) or personal check.

Also if you have any questions or would like more pictures, don't hesitate to
contact me.

Thanks.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY