Re: [Amps] Old Transmitter designs (was cathode, driven/groundedgrid mag

To: Ham-amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Old Transmitter designs (was cathode, driven/groundedgrid magic revealed.)
From: Herzog <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:57:10 -0400
I could never disagree with Bill Orr; he was an icon, even in his own
time.  Whatever he didn't know, he would know who to ask.
I went to visit (at my employer's expense) Eimac at least 4 times during
our transmitter design efforts, measuring things and meeting Bill Orr;
and twice when he visited RF Communications.  I wonder if the W6WRT-Bill
and I ever met at San Jose.

From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>