Re: [Amps] SB-200 vs SB-220 Conversion for 6 Meters

To: <w0jx@yahoo.com>, <n1miw@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200 vs SB-220 Conversion for 6 Meters
From: RAY FRIESS <rayfrijr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:25:33 -0600

Last weekend, I went to my local library to look at some recent issues of QST
magazine for April through July of this year.

By mistake, the librarian brought me the issues from 2008 instead of this year.
 In one of those issues, there was an article about converting the SB 220 to
six meters.  I cant remember right now with of those months, but it was one of
them .. April, May, June or July of 2008.