Re: [Amps] HV mesuring

To: patriot121@msn.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV mesuring
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:52:26 EDT
I have been measuring HV for 20 years and I started out by simply taking a
1ma meter movement meter and adding a precision series resistor in front of
 it.  I found a 1% 5megohm resistor and used that.  I can measure up  5KV
with that.  It's as accurate as we hams need.

In a message dated 8/16/2009 6:38:53 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,