Re: [Amps] Design VS parasitic

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Roger'" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Design VS parasitic
From: "Alex Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:38:42 +0300
At Tadiran we tried once to add a diplexer with a 50 MHz crossover frequency
and with a load connected to the high pass section. We got all kinds of
interesting results, except the wanted one!
Drop it! DO WHAT A FEW FELLOWS SAID HERE! Add a circuit that drops gain
around 100MHz (TRAP!!!!) and let it do its work. It's a true and tried
solution. The real reason for oscillation is known for 50 years and the
solution has emerged from looong experience! It's based on sound theory
(Bode) and proven use it!.
Alex    4Z5KS