Re: [Amps] RF parts and parasitics!!

To: "TexasRF@aol.com" <TexasRF@aol.com>, "dezrat1242@yahoo.com" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RF parts and parasitics!!
From: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:04:34 -0400
  He is doing an analysis of the circuit. Particularly the transfer function
between the plate and the grid.
To do this you have to look at the internal impedances  of the tube itself.
There is capacitance between the
plate and grid, and capacitance between the grid and cathode and a  "vacuum
tube" diode between the
grid and cathode. The real part of the impedance between the grid and cathode
(the diode) is a function of the
grid current, due to the electrons going between the cathode and the grid. At
zero grid current the real part of this
impedance is infinite. The capacitance is still there. and so on. Anyway he is
looking at the phase relationships between
the AC plate voltage and the AC grid current. And it changes with grid current.
etc.

73
Bill wa4lav