Re: [Amps] LK-500 Metering

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LK-500 Metering
From: "alexeban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:51:05 +0300
...perhaps it might be worth considering the addition of a pair of diodes
connected in antiparallel across meter. We used to do this in the past and
it was cheap insurance for the meter!
If the voltage drop needed is higher than what a single diode can handle,
you can connect 2 or more in series and connect two strings in 69 fashion.
They saved the day for me more than once (Triplett meters were never
cheap!).
73 and all the best:
Alex    4Z5KS