[Amps] no output power from PA

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] no output power from PA
From: Stein Roar LA6FJA-K3RAG <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:13:42 +0200 (MEST)
Hi

I have a old homemade amplifer with a QB4-1100 tube from Philips.

The problem is that the meter blowed off and wires out of the transformator was
bad condition.and the tank caps was leaking.

I changed all the components, like the meter and diode/resistors and capacitor
bank.

I think I maybe have changed the polarity out from the transformator for the
grid ?
coz when I key down the amp, the meter goes up as normal, but the tube isnt
gaining anything.

so only thing I think can be the problem can I did something wrong about my new
wiring from the grid transformator.
the tube is ligthning normally.

73 LA6FJA Rag