[Amps] to buy 8 pieces 200uF 500V caps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] to buy 8 pieces 200uF 500V caps
From: "Szegedy" <szegedy.zolilaci@t-online.hu>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:44:27 +0200
Dear Friends!

Where can I find 200 uF 500V electrolytic caps.
I ask the local Kenwood dealer in Budapest.The said: 8 pieces caps is 95000HUF
, I calculate: 1usd is 200HUF so  95000HUF/200=475USD.High price ,is it?
Is that normal price? I check the caps on Kenwoodparts.com, 1 cap is 27USD ,so
8 caps with transportation how is it 475 USD?

                  Thanks:Laszlo