[Amps] TL-922 without modification

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL-922 without modification
From: "Szegedy" <szegedy.zolilaci@t-online.hu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:26:37 +0200
Dear Friends!

1.I have a TL-922 in original state,no any modification .Linear works ,but is
it a probleme if I use it without modification?
2.Which is the the most important to modify? I red on a forum :filament voltage
is too high?How is it?Kenwood made a mistake?
The line voltage is 220V in my QTH,my linear is set to 220V now,but it is not
good for a tubes?
What about if I dont modify the linear inside but I set the lnput voltage
terminal board of TL-922 to 240V ( with shorting bar at the rear of linear
)?Will it be better for tube(longer life of tube)?
Lower filament voltage will be?But lower power out? How much? Not 1KW ,only
900W will be?But much more tube life? Kenwood made a mistake?

                                                    Thanks:Laszlo  HA5BZR