Re: [Amps] Sunspots gone?

To: "Jack Parker" <vhfplus@gmail.com>, "Kevin LaHaie" <klahaie@centricata.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sunspots gone?
From: "David H Craig" <davidhcraig@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:55:55 -0400
    I like guts in predictions but in the end it is like reading the tea
leaves.  The only professional prediction using physics & observed
information out there is Piktpati's [sp?] projection of a moderate to decent
cycle.  The rest use statistics, and as a wise professor once repeated :
"figures lie & liars figure".  One additional bit- the North & South solar
poles have not been in sync since cycle 19- hence the double-peak in cycle
23 & etc.  Lets hope they merge in a few years for a biggie.

    Pray for the best!

    73 Dave N3DB