Re: [Amps] FU728F Tube

To: Hsu <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FU728F Tube
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:23:11 -0400

Roger wrote:
> Hsu wrote:

Google searches come up with lots of results, but after 2 hours I've
still found none that give me the tube characteristics other than I know
it's similar to a 4CX1500B with a different filament voltage and has
more output.

I'm assuming the other voltages and constant current curves are the same
or close to the 4CX1500. What about 3rd order distortion?

73

Roger (K8RI)

73

Roger (K8RI)