Re: [Amps] Alpha sold to RF Concepts

To: "fainsbert" <cmfainsbert@verizon.net>, "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>, "Dennis OConnor" <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha sold to RF Concepts
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:14:18 -0400
Maybe you are out of line.

Id seriously doubt if 5 execs are going to come to $200K total. Thats a bit
over welfare money. Its more like $200-300K apiece counting the full
compensation package and at that they are working cheap.

The "grunts" out on the floor are an easy $50K each.

Maybe you should learn the realities of running a company.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H