Re: [Amps] Fw: 8874 Pulls

To: "Joe Dube" <jdube1@bellsouth.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: 8874 Pulls
From: "Paul Playford" <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:48:20 -0700
      To:  "Amp Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>, "heathkit reflector"
<heathkit@mailman.qth.net>
      Subject:  [Amps] 8874 pulls
      From:  "kingwood" <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
      Date:  Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:43:58 -0500

Greetings to all,

        I have two sets (total of four) 8874's pulled from working Alpha
amps that were converted to 3CX800's.  These are probably the last 8874
pulls that I will have as I will no longer make the conversions.  Will sell
in sets of two, or all four together. Sets of two, $400.  All four  $750.  I
will pay shipping to original 48.  Trades will be considered for Ameritron
QSK-5, QSK-5PC, or original HeathKit QSK boards.  Can deliver to Belton.

73 de Lon, K5JV

1110 Golden Bear Ln.
Kingwood, TX 77339

281-358-4207