Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: maflynn@att.net
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:38:24 +0000
Not allowed by code:  NFPA 70: 408.20 Grounding of Panelboards. Panelboard
cabinets and panelboard frames, if of metal, shall be in physical contact with
each other and shall be grounded. Where the panelboard is used with nonmetallic
raceway or cable or where separate grounding conductors are provided, a
terminal bar for the grounding conductors shall be secured inside the cabinet.
The terminal bar shall be bonded to the cabinet and panelboard frame, if of
metal; otherwise it shall be connected to the grounding conductor that is run
with the conductors feeding the panelboard.

Grounding conductors shall not be connected to a terminal bar provided for
grounded conductors (may be a neutral) unless the bar is identified for the
purpose and is located where interconnection between equipment grounding
conductors and grounded circuit conductors is permitted or required by Article
250.