Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: <jimsmitheguard-a@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: "Alex Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:15:10 +0200
This is true!
The point to watch, in my opinion, is to take the branch out from the main
panel BEFORE the GFI, if used. A local GFI can then be added at the remote
location and the local ground strapped there to the neutral coming from the
main inlet. An added advantage of this is that if the local GFI trips you
don't have to run to the house to lift it.
Alex    4Z5KS