[Amps] Decent HF directional coupler for RF power meas.

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Decent HF directional coupler for RF power meas.
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:54:56 -0700
The best directional couplers that I have used for HF power are the
Werlatone model C1460, rated for 2 kW through power, with -50 dB
coupling (+/-0.5), from 0.01 - 250 MHz. Over the HF portion they have
less than 0.1 dB insertion loss and about 24 dB of directivity. They
have much ferrite inside the box, and are large things. I own one and
have another at my workplace.

73
John
K5PRO