[Amps] Sources of Hot Sticks

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Sources of Hot Sticks
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:45:21 -0700
Salisbury (used to be White Safety Line)
http://www.whsalisbury.com/additional_grounding/index.htm

Ross Engineering
http://www.rossengineeringcorp.com/grounding_rods.htm

If you make your own, be sure to use very flexible wire, like braid,
crimp the connections and put it in clear tubing for easy inspection and
protection of the wire. Nothing like thinking you are grounding and then
getting nailed by stored energy.

73
John
K5PRO