Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?

To: "Bill W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alternative cooling strategies for SB-220?
From: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:28:14 -0800
New XYL would probably work.

In lieu of that, maybe just slow down the fan that's there?

Most blowers aren't that quiet unless they're really low-speed ones that
cannot produce much air.  Listen to the heater/air conditioning blower
in your car.  I'll bet it's pretty noisy at full speed, and it's
surrounded by insulation...

WB2WIK/6