Re: [Amps] Re Henry 2KD2 Amplifier

To: Amplifier Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re Henry 2KD2 Amplifier
From: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 04:03:01 +0000
I have heard that 160 is the "Gentlemans Band" now for many years. However,
after
getting back on 160 (after a 24 year hiatus), I must say it sounds more like 20
Meters,
especially when something "rare" shows up. Folks just keep calling, on top of
each
other and don't hear the DX coming back.

73, Dick, W1KSZ