Re: [Amps] Need help with ARD 230A

To: k3rww@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need help with ARD 230A
From: George <K4GVT@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:49:25 -0500
Hello Leslie, I have one working very well after much repair on the
circuit boards.  It seems the boards were designed the traces way too narrow
and due to vibration and other mechanical issues brake.  I found I had
to rewire almost all the connections to the control board in the RF deck.
Another issue, have you updated or replaced the EPROM with a freshly
programmed one.  If not, it's past the point of guaranteed data retention.
I saved a hex file from mine as soon as I got it and programmed a fresh
EPROM.
If I can be of any help let me know.

73,
George, K4GVT