[Amps] Amps for Sale

Subject: [Amps] Amps for Sale
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:20:48 -0500
I've decided I'm going to move up to amps that will run the legal limit
which means I have a number of amps to get rid of.

Although it's a nice amp, has worked flawlessly, is used regularly, and
I like the 800 watts on six, the HL-1.5 Kfx (Very clean) with only a
couple of almost invisible scratches (one on side and one on top). High
resolution photos will be available.  Asking $2800
Alpha 76A, clean, full output, but certainly not new. Asking $1100
AND a completely reconditioned Hallicrafters HT-33B with a spare ceramic
8295A.  Restoration photos will be posted along with the HL-1.5Kfx
photos on my web page.
When I finished the restoration, the tubes gave full output, but a
health problem put me on ice for a couple of years so I need to hook it
up and test everything again as it has set for nearly 3 years. With the
8295A and the original PL-172 I'm asking $800...IF it all checks out.
AND a nice, clean Henry 2002A for 2-meters.  Again, this one has also
set for as long as the Hallicrafters and needs to be checked out. The
last time it was run it gave full output, but that too was 3 nearly 3
years ago.  $800 if everything still works properly.  If desired I can
post the photos of this as well.

73

Roger (K8RI)