Re: [Amps] Tl 922 amp. more problems.......

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tl 922 amp. more problems.......
From: Eduardo de Vera Mateo <ea8auw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:51:49 +0100
Hello guys !

TNX everyone !

exactly ! the choke coil safety it's of 470 microHenry, Today I have
more free time for to see it better on the schematics and in the
service manual. anyway your help it's very appreciated for me because
I am not an expert in electronics and I need your help always.

the problem it's that in the Canary Islands it's very difficult for to
buy this part. some days ago I called by telephone to RF Parts and Mr.
John Monsegur say me that haven't this choke coil at the moments.

you can look at here:

http://rfparts.com/choke.html#coiled

and I think that the part valid it's this reference:

RFC470-420   470 420 5/16 x 1/2 2.50 2.00

But, if in this company haven't this part, Someone can say to me where
I can obtain it ?????

Thank you again !

see you tomorrow !!

73 de EA8AUW - Edu-